- View Full Item in State Historical Society of North Dakota
Two young girls identified only as Ruth and Katherine feed a lamb in front of an old wooden building. The younger of the two girls uses a bottle of some sort to feed the lamb while the older watches.…
- Reid, Russell, 1900-1967View Full Item in State Historical Society of North Dakota
Sheep graze on the grass in an area near the Liberty Memorial Bridge in Mandan. Some of the sheep feast upon a haystack in the background.
- Moore, Bud, 1917-2010View Full Item in University of Montana--Missoula. Mansfield Library
Forest Service sign on the divide where the Petty Creek Road crosses the Grave Creek range. Story about sheep herding, and Bud's first night in a real sleeping bag. Also story about a cantankerous bur…
- View Full Item in North Dakota State Library
A person walks behind a flock of sheep along a winding dirt road through a section of tall cottonwood trees. Prairie can be seen behind the trees. A large barrel is laying beside the road.
- Unidentified photographerView Full Item in Montana Historical Society Research Center
View of a flock of sheep moving toward a house and outbuildings. A dog is visible behind the flock and a person to the far left. Lambing time at Rice Ranch. Photograph taken from album titled 'Great F…