- History Book Committee (Butte, N.D.)View Full Item in North Dakota State Library
Photocopied bound copy of the Diamond Jubilee book from Butte, North Dakota. This book covers the founding of the town and surrounding areas in 1906 to the jubilee in 1981. Including the founding fami…
- Stuart, Hazel, Luehr, ElaineView Full Item in North Dakota State Library
History written about the town of Pettibone, North Dakota that chronicles the founding of the town up to when the book was written. The item details the different founding families and includes advert…
- Otter Tail Power CompanyView Full Item in North Dakota State Library
A very short look at the history of Dunseith, North Dakota and the town's relationship with the International Peace Gardens.
- Johnson, Dorothy Strand, Melland, Gail HaugenView Full Item in North Dakota State Library
County centennial book to commemorate the town of Edmore, North Dakota and the towns surrounding it for the past 100 years.
- Dickey Centennial History Book Committee (Dickey, N.D.)View Full Item in North Dakota State Library
Centennial celebration book for the town Dickey, North Dakota. The book covers the start of the town to how it is seen in 1982 including contributions from the community and community businesses.
- The Osnabrock Area Historical Book CommitteeView Full Item in North Dakota State Library
Book published to celebrate the centennial of Osnabrock, North Dakota. The book goes through the found of the town and the people who made the rural town from 1887 to 1987.
- Plath, Agnes, Jermstad, Shirley, Sunby, AgnesView Full Item in North Dakota State Library
History book celebrating the first 100 years of Davenport, North Dakota. The book begins with how the town started and then goes into the history of the people of the town up to the current year 1982.
- Fristad, PalmaView Full Item in North Dakota State Library
The book discusses the early history of Mandan and Morton County as it was to the first settlers of the area and up until how the author knew the area in the 1970s.