Old Faithful and Old Faithful Inn, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of Old Faithful Geyser and the Old Faithful Inn, in Yellowstone National Park. The Old Faithful Inn opened in 1904 and is still in operation today. Old Faithful geyser was discovered in 1870 and is named for its frequent eruptions. It erupts approximately 20 times a day and can reach anywhere from 100-180 feet. The Detroit Publishing Co. 1887-1936 They produced postcards on a great variety of subjects but they are best known for their view-cards. The quality of their cards are considered some of the finest produced in America.
- Detroit Publishing Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Old Faithful and Old Faithful Inn, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/547. (Accessed September 19, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co, Old Faithful and Old Faithful Inn, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/547
- MLA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/547>.