Old Faithful and Old Faithful Inn, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of Old Faithful Geyser and the Old Faithful Inn, in Yellowstone National Park. The Old Faithful Inn opened in 1904 and is still in operation today. Old Faithful geyser was discovered in 1870 and is named for its frequent eruptions. It erupts approximately 20 times a day and can reach anywhere from 100-180 feet. The Detroit Publishing Co. 1887-1936 They produced postcards on a great variety of subjects but they are best known for their view-cards. The quality of their cards are considered some of the finest produced in America.
- Detroit Publishing Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Old Faithful and Old Faithful Inn, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/547. (Accessed May 11, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co, Old Faithful and Old Faithful Inn, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/547
- MLA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/547>.