Cottage Inn with horse-drawn LeRoy's Transfer Line
- View Full Item
- Created Date
There was a Cottage Inn, a 'hotel and big boarding house,' on the corner of North 29th and 1st Avenue North, Billings, in 1903 - See 'Fire In Old Annex', The Anaconda Standard, March 15, 1903. The 1900-1901 Billings City Directory lists a Cottage Inn, with Thomas O'Rourke, proprietor, 108 N 29th. Nothing found about LeRoy's Transfer Line.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
Men--Clothing & dress--1900-1910
Women--Clothing & dress--1900-1910
Carriages & coaches--1880-1900
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Cottage Inn with horse-drawn LeRoy's Transfer Line. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/205. (Accessed August 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1900) Cottage Inn with horse-drawn LeRoy's Transfer Line. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/205
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/205>.