Dr. Koch salesman John Broughton calling at Celar's homestead shack
- View Full Item
- Created Date
John Broughton, a salesman for Dr. Koch Vegetable Tea Company, stops to take an order at the Celar family's homestead shack. A tin of stock dip is visible on the ground, and a wooden box full of the salesman's wares is visible on the ground between the two women.
- Contributing Institution
- State Historical Society of North Dakota
Business & Industry
Carriages & coaches
Dr. Koch Vegetable Tea Company
- Photographic prints
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Dr. Koch salesman John Broughton calling at Celar's homestead shack. 1910. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/7348. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1910) Dr. Koch salesman John Broughton calling at Celar's homestead shack. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/7348
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/7348>.