Wood gathering expedition on the Little Bighorn River
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Crow. 'Wood gathering expedition (left) in the winter on Little Big Horn River.' Three section bridge. River frozen. Group with wagon quite small. Smithsonian Institution Notes: Copy from a sepia print; John Fields (1967), grandson of the photographer, thought that the sepia prints were all made ca. 1899. Copy (9/68) from original photograph lent by Mrs. Hulda Miller Fields, Missoula, Montana, through John Fields, Alexandria, Virginia. Negative 56279 A, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution. University of Montana, Museum and Northwestern Historical Collection, copy negative number 54-576C and for negative 56279 A, University of Montana copy negative number 54-576B. Subject identification from John Fields, grandson of the photographer, to MCB (1967).
- Fred E. Miller
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
Iron and steel bridges
Little Bighorn River (Wyo. and Mont.)
Miller, Fred E., 1868-1936
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Wood gathering expedition on the Little Bighorn River. 1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/701. (Accessed July 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Fred E. Miller, (1899) Wood gathering expedition on the Little Bighorn River. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/701
- MLA citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/701>.