Billings Business College
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Direct Adding Machine or Comptometer in the classroom.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Business schools
Women--Clothing & dress--1940-1950
Men--Clothing & dress--1940-1950
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- No Copyright - In the United States:The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Billings Business College. 1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/159. (Accessed May 10, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1945) Billings Business College. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/159
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/159>.