- View Full Item
- Created Date
Crow portrait of 'Sorrel Horse or Raven Guts.' Smithsonian Notes: Fred E. Miller, the photographer, was at the Crow Agency only during the years 1897-1910; he took no Indian photographs after leaving the Crow Agency-- information from John Fields (1967), grandson of the photographer. Smithsonian Negative 56230, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution, Glass Negatives of Indians (Collected by the Bureau of American Ethnology) 1850s-1930s.
- Fred E. Miller
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.423
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Sorrel Horse. 1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/927. (Accessed July 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Fred E. Miller, (1899) Sorrel Horse. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/927
- MLA citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/927>.