World War I veterans at Billings
- View Full Item
- Created Date
World War 1 soldiers in khaki uniforms parading at Midland Empire fairgrounds racetrack, 1919. Likely the first re-union in mid-September, 1919 - See First Reunion of Midland Empire World War Veterans, Billings Gazette, September 15, 1919.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.616
World War, 1914-1918 Veterans
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. World War I veterans at Billings. 1919-09-15. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/1034. (Accessed July 8, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1919-09-15) World War I veterans at Billings. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/1034
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/1034>.