Claudia Kux Interview, October 3, 2002
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Claudia Kux describes moving to Montana in the late 1990s and volunteering for the Swan Ecosystem Center. She talks about working for the National Wildlife Federation in Washington D.C. prior to coming to Montana and how that influenced her decision to move west. Kux talks about her love of the outdoors and natural resource conservation, then discusses the various odd jobs she’s done since moving to the Swan Valley. She concludes by mentioning the changes in wildlife patterns that she’s noticed.
- Kux, Claudia
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana-Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Copyright to this collection is held by the interview participants and by the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, University of Montana-Missoula. Permission may be required for use. For further information please contact Archives and Special Collections: (406) 243-2053 / email@example.com
- Chicago citation style
- Kux, Claudia. Claudia Kux Interview, October 3, 2002. 2002-10-03T07:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/upperswanvalley_oralhistory/64. (Accessed July 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Kux, Claudia, (2002-10-03T07:00:00Z) Claudia Kux Interview, October 3, 2002. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/upperswanvalley_oralhistory/64
- MLA citation style
- Kux, Claudia. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://scholarworks.umt.edu/upperswanvalley_oralhistory/64>.