New Canyon Hotel, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of the New Canyon Hotel in Yellowstone National Park. The Canyon Hotel was built in 1910. It was a huge hotel with a perimeter of 1 mile that was situated on top of a hill west of the Yellowstone Falls. After WWII the hotel was deemed as outdated and was abandoned in the late 1950s. While it was being demolished in 1960 a fire broke out and destroyed the structure. Acmegraph Co. (1908-1918) A publisher of national view-cards.
- Acmegraph Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Acmegraph Co. New Canyon Hotel, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/664. (Accessed September 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Acmegraph Co, New Canyon Hotel, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/664
- MLA citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/664>.