Homesteaders Sod Fort of North Dakota
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two men and a small dog stand outside a sod homestead shack somewhere in North Dakota. Wooden crates are piled along one side of the building. A plow and haystacks are visible on the other side of the shack.
- Olsen, Fred
- Contributing Institution
- State Historical Society of North Dakota
- North Dakota
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Olsen, Fred. Homesteaders Sod Fort of North Dakota. 1910-1919. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/12477. (Accessed July 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Olsen, Fred, (1910-1919) Homesteaders Sod Fort of North Dakota. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/12477
- MLA citation style
- Olsen, Fred. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16921.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/uw-ndshs/id/12477>.