Sweden taking header with Floyd Stillings.
- View Full Item
Black and white photograph postcard of the horse Sweden taking a header with Floyd Stillings as the rider. Photographer Ralph R. Doubleday became famous for his rodeo photography in 1910 after he got an action shot of a man in the air after being bucked from a horse. He worked for more than 40 years traveling across the country to take pictures at rodeos. He turned many of his photographs into postcards and sold them around the country. He shot is last event in 1952 and died in 1958.
- Doubleday, R.R
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Doubleday, R.R. Sweden taking header with Floyd Stillings.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/427. (Accessed July 14, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Doubleday, R.R, Sweden taking header with Floyd Stillings.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/427
- MLA citation style
- Doubleday, R.R. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/427>.