Irene Callahan Interview, February 17, 1986
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Callahan discusses her nurses’ training in the 1920s and ‘30s, as well as her career in nursing in Montana throughout the 1900s. She speaks about changes in pay, the different positions she held as a nurse, and the political changes she and her peers worked to bring about.This audio has not been transcribed, but a tape counter index is available.
- Callahan, Irene
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana-Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Copyright to this collection is held by the interview participants and by the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, University of Montana-Missoula. Permission may be required for use. For further information please contact Archives and Special Collections: (406) 243-2053 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago citation style
- Callahan, Irene. Irene Callahan Interview, February 17, 1986. 1986-02-17T08:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/39. (Accessed September 19, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Callahan, Irene, (1986-02-17T08:00:00Z) Irene Callahan Interview, February 17, 1986. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/39
- MLA citation style
- Callahan, Irene. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/39>.