Fraser, Mrs. A. (Agnes Elizabeth)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Agnes Elizabeth Manson Ogilbie, daughter of Rev. John Ogilbie of Scotland, was born September 29, 1849 in Scotland. Wife of Judge Alexander Fraser. Judge Fraser was married in Scotland in 1869 to Agnes. See History of Montana by Joaquin Miller, 1894. Date of Death is listed as July 19, 1892.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Fraser, Mrs A.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Fraser, Mrs. A. (Agnes Elizabeth). 1890. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/544. (Accessed July 12, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1890) Fraser, Mrs. A. (Agnes Elizabeth). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/544
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/544>.