Two Women Homesteaders on Horseback
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two women homesteaders enjoy a horseback ride on May 25, 1909 on the Huntley Irrigation Project, Montana.
- Contributing Institution
- Huntley Project Museum of Irrigated Agriculture
- Photo courtesy of the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation
Agricultural development projects
Economic development projects
Rural development projects
Diversion structures (Hydraulic engineering)
Beet sugar industry
Billings Historic Collection
Huntley Project Schools
- Huntley Project, Montana; Yellowstone County, Montana; Huntley, Montana; Pompeys Pillar, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- In Copyright:This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- U.J.Z. Two Women Homesteaders on Horseback. 1909-05-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll107/id/19. (Accessed April 20, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- U.J.Z, (1909-05-25) Two Women Homesteaders on Horseback. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll107/id/19
- MLA citation style
- U.J.Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll107/id/19>.