Crow riders fording river
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Crow riders fording river on horseback, in mix of traditional and modern clothing. Photo by Richard Throssel, 1907. See Crow Indian Photographer: The Work of Richard Throssel by Peggy Albright (Author) , Joanna Cohan Scherer (Foreword) , Jr. Old Coyote Barney , Mardell Hogan Plainfeather and Dean Curtis Bear Claw.
- Richard Throssel
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.402
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Richard Throssel. Crow riders fording river. 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/915. (Accessed August 7, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Richard Throssel, (1907) Crow riders fording river. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/915
- MLA citation style
- Richard Throssel. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/915>.