North Real Estate Investment 202 N 27th
- View Full Item
- Created Date
North Real Estate Company building on North 27th Street, across from the Yellowstone County Courthouse. This unique building is reminiscence of Austin North's home, also a medieval looking castle, at 622 North 29th Street. Other examples of �castle building� by architects Charles S. Haire and J. G. Link are Western Montana College main building, at Dillon, the Deer Lodge State Prison, downtown Deer Lodge, and the Parmly Billings Memorial Library on Montana Avenue, downtown Billings. Austin North was a prominent real estate developer and town booster of Billings and three of his brothers were also in the real estate business in Billings. Austin North died of injuries from falling from a tree at his home, while sawing a limb, in San Antonio - See City Builder Dies In Texas, Billings Gazette, August 29, 1928.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. North Real Estate Investment 202 N 27th. 1914. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/240. (Accessed August 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1914) North Real Estate Investment 202 N 27th. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/240
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/240>.