The Northern Hotel.
- View Full Item
Photograph postcard of The Northern Hotel in Billings, Montana. The original Hotel was built in 1902 but burned to the ground in 1940. It was rebuilt and is still in use today.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- The Northern Hotel.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/212. (Accessed August 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- The Northern Hotel.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/212
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/212>.