Yellowstone Canyon from Inspiration Point.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of Yellowstone Canyon from Inspiration Point in Yellowstone National Park. The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone is roughly 20 miles long, measured from the Upper Falls to the Tower Fall area. The canyon was formed by erosion as the Yellowstone River flowed over progressively softer, less resistant rock. The Detroit Publishing Co. 1887-1936 They produced postcards on a great variety of subjects but they are best known for their view-cards. The quality of their cards are considered some of the finest produced in America.
- Detroit Publishing Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Yellowstone Canyon from Inspiration Point.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/535. (Accessed May 12, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co, Yellowstone Canyon from Inspiration Point.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/535
- MLA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/535>.