Carl Dragstedt Interview, October 8, 1984
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Dragstedt talks of following in his father's footsteps as the owner of a men's clothing store in Missoula, Montana from the 1920s through the 1970s. He describes the effects of the Depression on the businesses and community of Missoula, including job distribution and consumers’ habits.This audio has not been transcribed, but a tape counter index is available.
- Dragstedt, Carl
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana-Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Copyright to this collection is held by the interview participants and by the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, University of Montana-Missoula. Permission may be required for use. For further information please contact Archives and Special Collections: (406) 243-2053 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago citation style
- Dragstedt, Carl. Carl Dragstedt Interview, October 8, 1984. 1984-10-08T07:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/20. (Accessed July 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Dragstedt, Carl, (1984-10-08T07:00:00Z) Carl Dragstedt Interview, October 8, 1984. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/20
- MLA citation style
- Dragstedt, Carl. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/20>.