- View Full Item
Crow Chief Plenty Coups, circa 1925. On back identified as Chief Plenty Coups, Chief of the Crows. Taken at site of Fort Custer when monument was dedicated. Plenty Coups (otherwise known as Aleek-chea-ahoosh) (1848 ? 1932) was a Crow chief and visionary leader. R.H. Bailey Billings, Montana. Full length photo in full dress.
- Bailey, R. H
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.473
- Crow Indians
Plenty Coups, Chief of the Crows, 1848-1932
Crow Indians--Clothing and dress
Big Horn County (Mont.)
Fort Custer (Mont.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Bailey, R. H. Plenty Coups. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/830. (Accessed August 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Bailey, R. H, Plenty Coups. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/830
- MLA citation style
- Bailey, R. H. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/830>.