- View Full Item
- Created Date
Superior Laundry building of Sheridan, Wyoming was built by Frank Jacoby & Sons in 1923. The Superior laundry in Sheridan was operated by E. B. Campbell from 1910-1927. It was purchased by Billings business man, Frank C. Cline, in 1927. See 'Local Men Buy Laundry Plant', Billings Gazette, June 18, 1927.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Superior Laundry. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/198. (Accessed August 10, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1930) Superior Laundry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/198
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/198>.