- View Full Item
- Created Date
Horse race at the 'first' Crow fair, Crow Agency, 1903. Smithsonian Institution Notes: Negative 56264, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution. Original (?) number 109 (penciled on reverse of original print.) - University of Montana, Museum and Northwestern Historical Collection, copy negative number 54-577T Handwritten in pencil (by Fred E. Miller ?) on reverse of original print, 'First horserace at first Crow fair, no saddles.' Handwritten in red ball point pen, 'F. E. Miller, writing [with arrow pointing to pencil note] wonderful picture all women? H. M. F. [Hulda Miller Fields].' Identified as 'Crow fair (not sure)' by Crow Indians through Barney Old Coyote, Spring, 1969.
- Fred E. Miller
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Crow Fair--1903
Crow Agency (Mont.)
Miller, Fred E., 1868-1936
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Horse race. 1903. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/625. (Accessed July 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Fred E. Miller, (1903) Horse race. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/625
- MLA citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/625>.