Billings Business College
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Billings Business College teacher, Clyde Schillinger. Schillinger was head of Billings Business college's accounting department in the early 1950s. Clyde P. Schillinger, Charles Philip and Donald C. Gohsman formed a partnership of certified publication accountants in the Montana Corp. building in June, 1966. Married to Monica Schillinger. He died in November, 2006.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Business schools - Teachers
Men--Clothing & dress--1940-1950
Women--Clothing & dress--1940-1950
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Billings Business College. 1950. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/167. (Accessed August 14, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1950) Billings Business College. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/167
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/167>.