State University, Missoula, Mont.
- View Full Item
Black and white postcard of Montana State University's main hall, University Hall in Missoula, Montana. The University of Montana was founded in 1893. The university is near the Clark Fork river near Mount Sentinel in the western part of the state and it has one of the most scenic campuses in America.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Missoula, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- State University, Missoula, Mont.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/143. (Accessed August 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- State University, Missoula, Mont.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/143
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/143>.