Red Lodge, Montana.
- View Full Item
Black and white photograph postcard of the road South of Red Lodge, Montana. Flash's Studio was orginially called Lewis Studio but was renamed when Mr. Forrest Flashman purchased it in 1932. Flashman was in Red Lodge for 5 years and mainly sold black and white sceneic postcards of the Beartooth Hightway. The studio changed a hands a few more times over the years and is still open today.
- Flash's Studio
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Red Lodge, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Flash's Studio. Red Lodge, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/314. (Accessed August 10, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Flash's Studio, Red Lodge, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/314
- MLA citation style
- Flash's Studio. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/314>.