First log house in Yellowstone Valley
- View Full Item
Reminiscence on the 1879 Orson Neman home, near Coulson, but location and home are unknown.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Frontier and pioneer life--Montana--Billings
Jack rail fences
- Yellowstone County, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. First log house in Yellowstone Valley. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/28. (Accessed September 18, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, First log house in Yellowstone Valley. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/28
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/28>.