- View Full Item
- Created Date
Photograph of Joseph Jefferson as Caleb Plummer taken from a 1903 Calendar from Chapple Drug Company on Montana Avenue. Jefferson (February 20, 1829 � April 23, 1905), was an American actor and comedian. Jefferson ended his acting career in Paterson, NJ on May 7, 1904 in the role of Caleb Plummer in Lend Me Five Shillings. See Intimate Recollections of Joseph Jefferson, by E. P. Jefferson, New York, 1909.
- Osborne Company, New York
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Osborne Company, New York. Jefferson, Joseph. 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/487. (Accessed August 12, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Osborne Company, New York, (1900) Jefferson, Joseph. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/487
- MLA citation style
- Osborne Company, New York. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/487>.