- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1907; 1908; 1909
The largest herd of buffalo was established in Canada by 1910. The Dominion of Canada government purchased practically the entire herd of 600 or 700 from Michael Pablo of Montana, who had carefully gathered them together and protected them on his great ranch near Ravalli - See Canada's Buffalo Herd, Petersburg Pike County Democrat, April 14, 1911.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- American bison
American bison--Collection and preservation--Montana
- Ravalli County, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Loading buffalo. 1907; 1908; 1909. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/45. (Accessed September 21, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1907; 1908; 1909) Loading buffalo. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/45
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/45>.