The Constant and The Black Growler, Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of the Constant and Black Growler Geysers in Yellowstone National Park. Black Growler is a strong steam vent that has been around for many years but in slightly different locations, it emitts a steady column of steam. Constant Geyser can have eruptions that go as high as 20-30 feet but only last a few seconds. The frequency of the eruptions vary from every few minutes to every few hours. The Detroit Publishing Co. 1887-1936 They produced postcards on a great variety of subjects but they are best known for their view-cards. The quality of their cards are considered some of the finest produced in America.
- Detroit Publishing Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. The Constant and The Black Growler, Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/526. (Accessed August 12, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co, The Constant and The Black Growler, Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/526
- MLA citation style
- Detroit Publishing Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/526>.