- View Full Item
- Created Date
In 1883, Frank McCormick married Mrs William H Colvin, widow of a professor who taught at the University of Ohio. She had two children, Linn L. and Edith Colvin, who came to Junction, with their mother and step-father. See Early Day Women, Billings Gazette, December 4, 1932, p 8 & p12 (with photo of Linn as a child). Photo also in the Western Heritage Center collections. His sister Edith Colvin died on February 24, 1965.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Colvin, Lin.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Colvin, Lin. 1905. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/479. (Accessed August 9, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1905) Colvin, Lin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/479
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/479>.