Flight from Billings to Park City, Montana.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
In May 1913, Dr. Frank Bell flew his open-frame bi-plane from the Sugar Factory / South Park area of Billings to Laurel to Park City to promote an upcoming Memorial Day flight. This photograph might be the Memorial Day flight of May 30, 1913. See Billings Plans Big Day When Baseball Starts, Anaconda Standard, May 21, 1913. See Bell's flight in Local Dentist Was Among First Fliers, Billings Gazette, September 27, 1953 and Prominent Local Dentist Dies, Billings Gazette, November 6, 1957.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
Bell, Dr. Frank
- Yellowstone County, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Flight from Billings to Park City, Montana.. 1913-05-31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll54/id/4. (Accessed July 15, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1913-05-31) Flight from Billings to Park City, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll54/id/4
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll54/id/4>.