Chester A. Frojen Interview, July 30, 1987
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Topics include attending college and teaching in North Dakota during the Depression, the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) in North Dakota, and teaching in Wyoming and Montana after the war.This audio has not been transcribed, but a tape counter index is available.
- Frojen, Chester A
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana-Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Copyright to this collection is held by the interview participants and by the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, University of Montana-Missoula. Permission may be required for use. For further information please contact Archives and Special Collections: (406) 243-2053 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago citation style
- Frojen, Chester A. Chester A. Frojen Interview, July 30, 1987. 1987-07-30T07:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/48. (Accessed May 6, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Frojen, Chester A, (1987-07-30T07:00:00Z) Chester A. Frojen Interview, July 30, 1987. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/48
- MLA citation style
- Frojen, Chester A. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/48>.