Oblong Geyser, Yellowstone National Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of Oblong Geyser in Yellowstone National Park. Oblong Geyser erupts at intervals between 3 and 12 hours. Water usually rises to around 25 feet, occasionally twice that and the plume is wide and powerful; it is estimated that more water is produced during an eruption than for the much taller Old Faithful.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Oblong Geyser, Yellowstone National Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/628. (Accessed September 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Oblong Geyser, Yellowstone National Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/628
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/628>.