Robert E. Jones Interview, April 8, 1985
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Jones relates his own experiences in Missoula, Montana, during the Depression, his view generally of the effects of the Depression on Missoula, and other biographical information, such as his part in founding the Frenchtown pulp mill.This audio has not been transcribed, but a tape counter index is available.
- Jones, Robert E
- Contributing Institution
- University of Montana-Missoula. Mansfield Library
- Copyright to this collection is held by the interview participants and by the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library, University of Montana-Missoula. Permission may be required for use. For further information please contact Archives and Special Collections: (406) 243-2053 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago citation style
- Jones, Robert E. Robert E. Jones Interview, April 8, 1985. 1985-04-08T08:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/22. (Accessed July 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Jones, Robert E, (1985-04-08T08:00:00Z) Robert E. Jones Interview, April 8, 1985. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/22
- MLA citation style
- Jones, Robert E. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://scholarworks.umt.edu/depressioninmissoula_oralhistory/22>.