2nd regimental band
- View Full Item
- Created Date
2nd Regimental Band, Billings Montana. They marched in the Labor Day parade in Billings, 1905, and performed throughout the state. They were described in 1910: 'The Second Regiment band again delighted the audience with an excellent selection, a popular march, and received generous applause (Billings Daily Gazette June 17, 1910).' Not much news of the band after 1911.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.621
- Montana National Guard
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. 2nd regimental band. 1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/1039. (Accessed July 10, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1906) 2nd regimental band. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/1039
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/1039>.