Firehole Cascades, Yellowstone park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of the Firehole Cascades in Yellowstone National Park. The Firehole River is located in northwestern Wyoming, and is one of the two major tributaries of the Madison River. It flows through three of the largest and most active geyser basins in the world, including iconic thermal features such as Old Faithful and Grand Prismatic spring. Acmegraph Co. (1908-1918) A publisher of national view-cards.
- Acmegraph Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Firehole Cascades, Yellowstone park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/697. (Accessed August 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Acmegraph Co, Firehole Cascades, Yellowstone park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/697
- MLA citation style
- Acmegraph Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/697>.