Homestead on Clarks Fork
- View Full Item
Homestead of J. Graham and B. Bainbridge' - 'Homestead on Clarks Fork' There was a Bainbridge Ranch near Warren in 1914 ( a member of the Pryor Mountain Stock Association). There was a William R. Bainbridge who ranched on Sage Creek, near Warren (who died at Bridger, with no known survivors, in May, 1965). His sister, Mary Bainbridge, of Warren, died in August 1947 (buried at Bowler). There was a Jack Graham and a John T. Graham who lived at Belfry in 1909.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Homestead on Clarks Fork. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/56. (Accessed August 12, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, Homestead on Clarks Fork. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/56
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/56>.