Curly on a horse
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Crow. 'Curley, Crow Scout for Custer.' young man mounted in front of tipi. Smithsonian Institution Notes: copy from a sepia print; John Fields (1967), grandson of the photographer, thought that the sepia prints were all made ca. 1899. Negative 56266, National Anthropological Archives, Smithsonian Institution.
- Fred E. Miller
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.551
- Curly, approximately 1856-1923
Crow Indians--Clothing & dress
Miller, Fred E., 1868-1936
- Crow Indian Reservation, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Curly on a horse. 1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/985. (Accessed August 8, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Fred E. Miller, (1899) Curly on a horse. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/985
- MLA citation style
- Fred E. Miller. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/985>.