Frank Jacoby Residence
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Frank and Mary Jacoby were residents of Billings. Partnership of Frank Jacoby and Son, with Frank Jacoby and Charles J. Jacoby (brothers), built many of the finest homes and buildings in Billings and Helena from 1915-1945. Charles died in 1952 - See 'Charles J. Jacoby, Prominent Helena Contractor, is Taken By Death following Long Illness', The Independent Record (Helena, Montana), October 29, 1952. Frank Jacoby moved to Billings by 1919 - He was the contractor for St. Vincent's Hospital, The Fox Theater, Securities Building and the Crane Building - See 'Frank Jacoby Succumbs to Long Illness', The Independent Record, September 14, 1953. The Billings Branch closed in 1945 when Frank Jacoby retired.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Frank Jacoby Residence. 1930. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/187. (Accessed October 24, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1930) Frank Jacoby Residence. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/187
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/187>.