Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of the Norris Geyser Basin in Yellowstone National Park. Norris Geyser Basin is the hottest and most changeable thermal area in Yellowstone and it contains the world's tallest active geyser. Acmegraph Co. (1908-1918) A publisher of national view-cards.
- The Acmegraph Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- The Acmegraph Co. Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/460. (Accessed August 12, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- The Acmegraph Co, Norris Geyser Basin, Yellowstone Park.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/460
- MLA citation style
- The Acmegraph Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/460>.