State Capitol, Helena, Montana.
- View Full Item
Colorized postcard of The State capitol building in Helena, Montana. The construction on the building began in 1899 and the building has been open since July 4th 1902. Personal note on back. Postmarked August 23, 1927. 2-cent stamp affixed. J.L. Robbins Co published regional postcards between 1920-1936 in Spokane, Washington.
- J.L. Robbins Co
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Helena, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- J.L. Robbins Co. State Capitol, Helena, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/206. (Accessed September 18, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- J.L. Robbins Co, State Capitol, Helena, Montana.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/206
- MLA citation style
- J.L. Robbins Co. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll91/id/206>.