- View Full Item
- Created Date
Shearers holding sheep with fleeces on ground and full wool sacks. Rimrocks south of Billings (Four Dances) in the backdrop. This is one of several photos donated by Dr. Hans Plattner of Chur, Switzerland to the Yellowstone Historical Society, which donated a print to the Billings Public Library. In 1958, Dr. Hans Plattner of Chur, Switzerland, who was born in Billings in 1890 and left in 1895, returned to visit after 62 years, spoke briefly at a Pioneers of Eastern Montana gathering. See Pioneers Elect, Billings Gazette, May 25, 1958.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- BPL 2013.01.601
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Sheep shearing. 1895. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/1032. (Accessed July 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1895) Sheep shearing. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/1032
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/1032>.