LaMotte, Mrs. AB (Elizabeth)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Elizabeth Fulkerson was born May 13, 1857 in Dryden, New York. She married Allen Billings La Motte (or LaMott). They came to Billings in 1904. LaMotte family wedding - See News of the Week, Billings Gazette, April 18, 1909, p. 2. Her husband was president of the Mutual Heating company and a Musselshell Valley sheepman. Mr. La Motte died in July, 1912 and is buried at Mountview Cemetery. She suffered a stroke in September, 1943.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- LaMotte, Mrs. AB (Elizabeth).tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. LaMotte, Mrs. AB (Elizabeth). 1933. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/637. (Accessed August 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1933) LaMotte, Mrs. AB (Elizabeth). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/637
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/637>.