Guy, Robert and Amanda
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Robert J. Guy was the son of John C. and Amanda Guy of Pease Bottom. Mr. Guy was born in Greenfield, Missouri in 1858. Married Alice Higgins who died in Hysham in 1919. Robert J. Guy, former sheriff of Forsyth, died in December, 1935 - See Death Claims Robert J. Guy, Billings Gazette. Robert Guy was a pioneer settler of Pease Bottom. They had seven children. Their daughter Edna Mabel Isaac was born Feb. 12, 1885, in Myers (Pease Bottom) - She married to Philip J. Isaac in Myers in 1905. Edna Mabel Isaac died in 1963. Their son William B Guy was born Oct. 20, 1893 at Pease bottom (he died in Seattle in April, 1954).
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Guy, Mr Mrs Robert.tif
- Pioneers--Montana--Yellowstone County--Billings
Pease Bottom (Mont.)
Law enforcement officers--Montana
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Guy, Robert and Amanda. 1890. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/580. (Accessed November 25, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1890) Guy, Robert and Amanda. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/580
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/580>.