Renwick Implement Company
- View Full Item
W.C. Renwick Implement Company operated a warehouse at the corner of South 29th and Minnesota Avenue that burned and was rebuilt in 1924. William C. Renwick was born on April 3, 1871. He was married to Bertha Crowe on April 7, 1894, in the parsonage of Billings' First Methodist Church. He created Renwick Implement Company in 1914 and was a member of the Billings City Council, Yellowstone County Commissioner, and Midland Empire Fair Board. They celebrated their 60th anniversary - The Renwick had a family re-union, with photo, in 1953 - See 'William C. Renwick Home', Billings Gazette, September 13, 1953. My guess is this is Mrs. William C. Renwick with her daughter, Mrs. Carl Berry, and two sons, Bruce Renwick and Edward Renwick. William Renwick died in March, 1962 - see 'William C. Renwick, Early Merchant', Billings Gazette, March 30, 1962.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Billings, Montana;
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Renwick Implement Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/204. (Accessed July 12, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, Renwick Implement Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/204
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll53/id/204>.