Beartooth Pass, Montana
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Early view of the Beartooth Highway (or Red Lodge-Cooke City Highway). Man with walking stick stands among the barren mountain. See New Entrance To Park Looms In Red Lodge-Cooke City Road, Billings Gazette, May 26, 1925
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Beartooth Pass, Montana. 1936. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/478. (Accessed July 4, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1936) Beartooth Pass, Montana. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/478
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16013coll67/id/478>.