Garrity, Henry and Mary
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Probably Sister and Brother. Henry and Mary are listed as students in the 1904 directory living at 3209 Minnesota Ave - father likely Michael Garrity. Mary M. Garrity and Patrick Dixon filed for marriage in December 1919. Mary may have attended Washington School in 1896 - See Teaching the Three R's, Billings Gazette photo, January 4, 1931.
- Contributing Institution
- Billings Public Library
- Garrity, Mary & Henry.tif
- Billings, Montana
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Garrity, Henry and Mary. 1905. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/555. (Accessed August 13, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (1905) Garrity, Henry and Mary. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/555
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p103401pblhc/id/555>.